You sit there in your heartache
Waiting on some beautiful boy to
To save you from your old ways
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.
Death Cab For Cutie
Love of mine
Someday you will die
But I’ll be close behind
I’ll follow you into the dark
a genre-aware white haired anime boy that dyes his hair in protagonist colours in an attempt to avoid his tragic fate
Anime mom untying her side ponytail when shit starts going down to avoid death
A character that sits next to the wall instead of the window in class to avoid being an anime protagonist
My house is strange. There’s me, i’m bisexual, and I live with my gay brother and my asexual fiance.
My brother and I have the same taste in boys, but i’m really the only one who likes girls, and my fiance is generally just really excited about dragons.
Dude I want this sitcom
is generally just really excited about dragons